Friday 17 October 2014

Fabulous Friday

Happy Fabulous Friday all! What's fabulous about today is dreams coming true!
For those of you who have been with me on this journey for a while, you may recall I posted about dreaming about taking my baby to the park at the end of my street. It's funny reading that post now as I wrote it before I fell pregnant with Peanut. It was at a time when I didn't know the devastation of loosing a baby, or the pain of trying and trying again. I lived in a simple state, where I walked past a park everyday on my way to and from work, and I couldn't wait to have a baby to push in that swing. 

Well, here's Sticky in that swing!  


She's still too big for it, so I have to sit on the ground to make sure she doesn't slide out, but she quite likes having a little go. We normally make a little stop on the way home from child care. Now that the weather is getting warmer, and the days are getting longer, the late afternoon is the perfect time.

What I love about this photo, is it was the first time I took her, and my husband came with me. It was a really special moment for me, remembering all the times I walked past looking at those swings so longingly. It was very special to share that moment as a family.

So it was an important reminder to me not to give up on dreams. They may take a while to be realised but there's simply nothing better then achieving them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkedwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...