Friday 26 September 2014

Fabulous Friday

Happy Fabulous Friday! What's fabulous about today is Mr Mooey!

What or who is Mr Mooey I hear you ask? Well, this is he!



Mr Mooey is a rattle I was given by a friend's mother when Sticky was born. It took her a while to be able to grasp it but now, it's a life saver, and we don't leave home without it. I had a near heart attack a few days ago when I thought I lost him, so had to go out and buy another one as a spare!

There's something about this rattle that soothes her as soon as she sees it. I find it a god send when I've been up for 2 hours trying to calm her down. Now of course, I give it to her straight away. But, now it seems, he provides comfort to the whole family.

A few nights ago, Sticky was wide awake from 1am to 3am and I suffered a hacking cough attack from 2am to 4am. When I finally got to bed, my husband lent over and handed me Mr Mooey. He said, "Give Mr Mooey a cuddle and you'll feel better." I laughed and took him. As I looked at him, I said "I wonder what it is about it that she loves so much." My husband said "He tastes like beef." I had to laugh!

I'm quite sure Mr Mooey will soon be replaced by some other inatimate object that suddenly captures her attention. However, he will always hold a special place in my heart as the first thing to bring Sticky joy, and me peace! Thank you Mr Mooey!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkedwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...