Friday 22 August 2014

Fabulous Friday

Happy Fabulous Friday! What's fabulous about today is achievement!
10 years ago, I thought I might like to be a celebrant. I put it on the back burner because it was too difficult at the time. I've thought about it on and off over the years but life just always got in the way. Then suddenly, a few years ago, a voice inside my head was screaming at me to do it. I always respond to that screaming voice.

It was hard but I did it. I threw myself into it, juggled my family and life, and completely dedicated myself to achieving it. Today, I am officially a celebrant!

Not only is it an achievement because it's been a dream for so long, but it's an important lesson for Sticky. I want her to learn to never give up on her dreams. That sometimes, it takes a lot of work to achieve them. That sometimes, it takes a while to achieve them. That anything that's important to you is worthwhile doing because you just never know what new path it will put you on.

It is a scary prospect to go out there into the world starting my own business but again, sometimes dreams can be scary. The big things often are. But we need to face our fears and get through the challenges to reach our true potential and celebrate our success.

I hope this weekend some of your own dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkedwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...