Friday 25 July 2014

Fabulous Friday

Happy Fabulous Friday all! What's fabulous about today is teeth!
Finally, teeth have arrived. After months of teething, crying, red cheeks, pulling at ears and nappy rash, those little white cherubs have finally made it worthwhile. They say 6 months is the average time teeth arrive so it's nice to know Sticky is totally average!

I had no idea the teething process would last so long before any teeth actually arrived. It makes me nervous for all the other teeth yet to arrive but today, I'm just excited to start. I'm still in total disbelief that my little baby is big enough to have teeth but she's not a little baby anymore. She's a baby - soon to be crawler and toddler. It goes oh so fast!

Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkedwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...