Friday 16 May 2014

Fabulous Friday




Happy Fabulous Friday all. What's fabulous about today is remembering!


Last year, I was waiting for divine intervention to hit me for a way to remember Peanut. I'd been mulling it over for such a long time and recently received inspiration from a friend who was also looking to remember her lost baby.

After some searching, I found a woman in America who was happy to take on the challenge of creating my design. I was so happy it arrived in the mail yesterday! Here it is!



I wanted something to represent the footprints on my heart Peanut, Babs and Sticky have left. I then got a heart with each of their initials and birth stones to go with it. I'm so overwhelmed by how beautiful it is and beyond happy I finally have my touchstone to remember them by. Of course, I don't need anything tangible to remember them but I like to have something that represents them. I like the idea of being able to wear something and feel them near me, especially on the days I'm doing it a bit tough.

We all have those days when we just need a bit of a lift, and now, I will have my 3 little angels constantly hovering over my heart, ready to lift me whenever I need it. I can't think of a better place for them to be! 





1 comment:

Linkedwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...