Saturday 18 May 2013

100 days of fertility treatments - The E-book


So here I am – I've survived 100 days of fertility treatments. I’ve been scanned, poked, prodded and jabbed. I’ve sucked down a million pills, sacrificed a few pints of blood and cried a few tears. But, I remain optimistic, hopeful and confident. I know I am on the right path and I know I will achieve my desired outcome.

I may only be at the very beginning of my journey. I may have many more scans, pokes, prods and jabs ahead of me. But if I do, I will welcome them all. I will rise to the challenge and I won’t let the universe beat me. I will remain strong and dedicated to achieving my dream.

So bring it on infertility gods. I remain dedicated and focused. I will continue the fight.  And just a heads up – I will win! 

To celebrate this milestone, I've put together some of the posts from the past 100 days into this free E-book. It's a summary of my treatments so far and the journey I've taken. I hope for those travelling the same path, it brings you some hope that you will achieve your dream too!

Tomorrow, I am off for a much needed and well earned break. For the first time in over a year, I'm treating myself to a blog break too. So dear friends, don't fret. I'll keep a record of my week away and will update you all as soon as I get back - come back on Monday 27th for the update.

In the meantime, the E-book will keep you going. It might be posts you've already read but I think it has a bit more context put together like this. Anyway, I hope you like it. And I would like to thank you all for your support this month. It's meant a great deal to me and I'm hoping to come back refreshed and recharged to continue the fight!

Have a great week y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your break! I hope it's very restful. Will look forward to your return to blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Linkedwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...